Me Clinic Singapore - Me Glow Treatment

04:21 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category : , , , , , ,


Who isn’t into anything Korean – whether it’s kpop, k-drama, k-beauty or k-food! Whether we admit it or not, the Korean wave have taken over an aspect of our life or two. I visited Seoul last month and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience – Sinsa-dong is one of my must-hit spots, with all the hipster cafes and artisanal stores. Of course, I went mad hauling all the make-up and skincare products that I can. All with the goal of achieving that Korean glow! 





ME Clinic Seoul is a premium aesthetic clinic from Seoul, South Korea. It is a sought-after clinic by both locals and foreigners alike. Lucky for us here in +65 we can enjoy ME Clinic services without even flying out of the country! I went for a ME Glow treatment at their Singapore clinic and here’s my step-by-step experience.

I stepped into their clinic which is conveniently located in Chinatown, a few steps from Chinatown MRT and Telok Ayer MRT. They just opened their doors last December 2018 and when I came in on a Friday there were patrons in the waiting area. The interiors reminded of a French palace (sans the heat) Like everybody, I can’t wait to try the treatment but I also had a lot of burning questions.



Is it painful?
The process will include micro-needling and this is my main concern. For a person who’s a pain-freak, I’m generally scared of this. I’m the type of person who tears up during eyebrow threading and extraction. I have for the longest time put out the idea of getting a tattoo for this very reason.
If I was going to rate it from 1-10, and eyebrow threading at say 4 for a weakling like me. MEGlow is a 2. The numbing cream really helped a lot I suppose. It was more of a tingling feeling rather than pain.




Is it safe?
I have what you call a virgin face. I have not injected anything on it because of reason A. More importantly if somebody was going to inject something in my body it better not be harmful. The main ingredient is a combination of Hyaluronic Acid and NCTF. NC…what? NCTF .NCTF is a compound that contains essential skin nutrients such as vitamins, amino acids, coenzymes, nucleic bases, minerals and antioxidants. These ingredients work together to combat signs of aging by boosting your skin’s supporting fibres.Hyaluronic Acid plays a crucial role in hydration. However, Hyaluronic Acid diminishes as we age. On average, a person loses approximately 6% every decade. This causes lines to appear and skin tone to slacken.

Where is the Hyaluronic from and is it safe to apply it in our bodies?
The Hyaluronic acid that they have is from Filgora, a well-renowned brand and like all things in life. Anything in excess is bad - The molecular weight of the Hyaluronic Acid used in ME Glow is similar to the naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid in our bodies. It is equally pure, ensuring optimum absorption and biopenetration. Its hydration, skin repair and volume-enhancing properties aim to build your skin up.

How long is the session going to be like?
The session took 2 hours for me. But since different persons differ, this timing might vary.
Will there be any downtime and how long?
I was told that there will be a downtime of 2-3 days because your face would be red and raw. Am I just lucky? I didn’t really experience any downtime and the redness were very minimal. I was able to apply my normal make-up the next day.
How many sessions do I need before I see a difference?
I personally felt that my face was more hydrated after 2 days and even though I didn’t really get a lot of sleep during the work week my face still looks like I clocked in 8 hours. It is recommended to take 2-3 sessions in year.
How much is it per session?
Promotion is at $388 per session!



Love,
Hanna
Instagram: @hannatantoco
E-mail: hannatantoco@gmail.com

Note: Blogger was able to try the service for free

RELATED POSTS

0 comments