Pies and Coffee - Media Tasting

01:30 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category : , , , , , ,

I used to live at Somerset/River Valley area, whenever Vince and I actually have the time and energy to head out for weekend brunch,  Robertson Quay is our area of choice.  The location is so peaceful and serene and there are tons of good eating places depending on what we are craving for. One of the places I often see but rarely ate at is Pies & Coffee. I always thought that they only served desserts and well, coffee so we wouldn't really go there for brunch or if we were really hungry. I would only head out there after having dinner elsewhere.

Thanks to Amanda (from Brand Cellar) whom I met at another blogging event, Vince and I was able to sample the hot meals at Pies & Coffee. The media tasting was held at their Alexandra Retail Centre outlet (across Gilman Barracks). They introduced 5 new items in their menu. Can you make a guess which one is my favorite?

New in the menu




Curry Chicken Pot Pie


Hungarian Beef Goulash


Lobster Bisque Baked Rice


Croque Monsieur


New England Clam Chowder Soup
All-time favorites



Beef Cheek


Barbeque Chicken Pie in Beetroot Crust


Charcoal Crust Curry Chicken Pie
Well, if you're following my Instagram account (@hannatantoco), I already revealed that my favorite is the Barbeque Chicken Pie - it's sweet and savory at the same time and the colour red makes it more appetizing! Amongst the new items in the menu, the Lobster Bisque Baked Rice is definitely a win. I've always been a fan of lobster and the cheesy mozarolla cheese made it more tasty.




That's Vince devouring the Beed Cheek, that has always been his favorite.

The prices are from S$9.20 - S$14.90 so it's really reasonable considering some of the items come with a side of salad and mashed potatoes.


Find Pies & Coffee in the following locations:
Robertson Walk
Rochester Mall
The Grandstand


Love,
Hanna

Instagram: @hannatantoco
E-mail: hannatantoco@gmail.com

RELATED POSTS

0 comments