I tried Cove Hairlab’s Deep Cleanse Therapy

18:41 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category : , ,



2020 has been challenging so far, I was constantly stressing about the virus. My work routine and schedule has changed, I needed to cancel all my travel plans for the first half of 2020, and just really thinking about the health and well-being of my family. The stress really took a toll on my body, especially to my scalp. I have been managing eczema since young which means my scalp is naturally dry to begin with – but this added level of stress and the very humid weather of March have made my scalp condition even worse. So when I was invited to try Cove Hairlab by Sample Store, I immediately jumped on the opportunity.

CoveHairlab by Cove Aesthetics has doctor-developed treatments designed to combat hair loss, regain hair strength and defy grey hair. Each treatment starts with a consultation with the scalp consultant, after which they will suggest a treatment that is suitable for your hair and scalp condition.



I arrived at Cove Aesthetics' brightly lit outlet at Wheelock Place on a Friday lunch period. The first thing i did when i arrived was to spritz on some hand sanitiser, filled up a travel declaration form and had my temperature checked. After they checked that everything was in order, I was ushered into a waiting room where i was offered some beverages. The cleanliness of the place was the first thing I noticed. In times like this, I'm very conscious on where I spend my time and since the consultant will touch my scalp, it was important to know that all the equipment and instruments used were hygienic and clean.


Consultation and Analysis:

I then met my consultant, Amber who asked how my day was and if I had any specific scalp condition or problem I wanted to address. I explained that my scalp is much drier and more sensitive than usual. She ushered me to a private treatment room that provided the clients the privacy they needed to have an honest conversation with the consultant. Amber analysed my scalp condition using various factors such as – scalp status, hair thickness, hair pore status, hair loss, hair density, keratin of scalp etc.





Treatment:

Nothing was really alarming, except my scalp, as expected, was very dry and there were also some red marks because I scratched it. She suggested the 4-step Deep Cleanse therapy consisting of:


  1.  Oxyjet spray - A spray gun was used to cover every part of my scalp for easier absorption of nutrients. The sensation was very cooling, and it felt like a scalp massage.
  2. Hair mask - Hair mask was applied on my scalp and hair which was left to sit for 15 minutes because my hair is so thick. 
  3. Hair wash - Cove Hairlab-designed shampoo and conditioner was used on my scalp and hair. 
  4. Hair serum - Amber gently massaged the serum in. This last step is very important because it helps accelerate cell metabolism and improve blood circulation. 






Conclusion:

Amber showed me a side-by-side comparison after my hair treatment. Lesser red marks, cleaner scalp (dead skin cells were removed), sebum was also gone! 90 minutes is all you need to see the difference and if you are intending to visit them often, you will definitely be on the road to a healthier scalp.  Of course,  healthy diet, good sleeping habits and daily hair washing is also advised to maintain a healthy scalp. After the treatment, my hair was visibly shinier too. 




Special offer
Enjoy the following promotional offers:

o Deep Cleanse Scalp Therapy First Trial at $38
o Hair Growth Program First Trial at $68
o Dark Hair Program First Trial $68

Cove Hairlab by Cove Aesthetics
Wheelock Place,
501 Orchard Road #04-07B
Singapore 238880
Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10am to 8pm, Sat: 9.30am to 3.30pm
(Closed on Sundays & PH)
Book an appointment at +65 8299 2920 (Call or WhatsApp)
For more information visit their website at www.coveaesthetics.com.sg


x

RELATED POSTS

0 comments