I’m ready for 12.12

22:51 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category :

If you think that the retail month is over - thanks to singles day 11.11, Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday offers. Lazada has literally prepared a universe of items to choose from during the Online Revolution 2017 which stretches up to 12.12. Enjoy up to 90%  off, more than 120 flash deals and branded surprise boxes like this one! Offered at $29 only, it's definitely worth more than $100! 😍😍😍 cart out with the code LAZOR2017 (to enjoy 18% off, capped at $11 for new customers only) Purchase via my link http://ho.lazada.sg/SHWUVG to enjoy more freebies

I shared in my Instagram account my surprise box from Brands - for $29, I got more than $100 in value! There’s a universe of brands available that will suit the need and the taste of every one :)

Happy shopping!!


Love,
Hanna


Instagram: @hannatantoco
E-mail:hannatantoco@gmail.com

Branded Surprise Boxes that will be available from 12 - 14 Dec at varying timeslots:




Instagram

RELATED POSTS

0 comments