National Gallery moments

22:43 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,

Ever since it was announced that the Old Supreme Court will be undergoing renovations to make way for the National Gallery - I held my breath. The Old Supreme court was already a stunner in its current state (back in 2011) and it's nice to know that it will be made even better!


My daily commute includes passing by the Padang, Victoria Concert Hall, Parliament, Fullerton and now the National Gallery and all its glory.


I'm doing a big event for my day job in January and naturally I suggested this location to my boss. Here are some snaps which I took during the F1 weekend, because that was the time when they removed the scaffoldings temporarily. I can't wait for the grand opening on 24th of November, I blocked it in my calendar and I can't contain my excitement!












Outfit details:

Dress - Love Bonito which I got from their warehouse sale at S$15!
Shoes - from Payless which I got in NYC last July 2014 (it's crazy comfortable)
Bag - Vintage Chanel 2.55 Medium, Lambskin leather from Tokyo
Denim Jacket - H&M


Love,

Hanna

Instagram: @hannatantoco
E-mail: hannatantoco@gmail.com



RELATED POSTS

0 comments