I fell for fall

06:29 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , ,


I’m a tropical girl through and through, what’s not to love about this weather. The weather is very predictable, you can plan your outfits for the week. You can do night swimming without freezing and you can eat your favorite fruits 80% of the year. Although admittedly, once in a while, I want to snuggle up with my fur coat, put on my boots and throw on my scarf. I was in HK beginning of the month and I was ready for the autumn breeze, it was raining the entire time I was there (which is one day) so too bad for me I wasn’t able to strut in my fall getup. Not to mention, I am in back to back meetings for 9 hours straight following a red eye flight so I wasn't really in the mood for any action.


It’s been drizzling and raining in Singapore and that gave me the opportunity to take out my sweater from the cupboard. Grey is always a good choice for autumn and winter, but to brighten things up a bit (we’re after all still in a tropical country) I wore my earrings from Tjem.sg.  








My earrings are called Balthazar Blue Earrings (priced at S$17.90), items come with free shipping within Singapore and wrapped nicely in a blue velvet pouch, perfect for gifts. If you have a DBS/POSB debit or credit card, get 15% discount with a minimum purchase of S$30. I envision re-wearing them with white, blue or yellow outfits.





Outfit details:

Inner shirt - from Uniqlo
Cable knit sweater - c/o Purpur SG (January 2015)
Pants - Uniqlo
Shoes - Something Borrowed available at Zalora
Medium Celine Belt bag
Earrings - c/o Tjem.sg
Watch - FCUK

Love, 
Hanna

Instagram: @hannatantoco
E-mail: hannatantoco@gmail.com



RELATED POSTS

0 comments