Editorial: Nature

22:18 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , ,

I have always wanted to do an editorial shoot and I finally I squeezed some time to create one. I worked with the very talented Carlos Creencia of www.carloscreencia.com. I decided to do a nature editorial as a form of going back to basics since this is my first attempt. The location we chose is the University of the Philippines Diliman campus (Manila, Philippines) where the sunflowers are popular and where there's a vast array of grasslands. The location is also close to my heart as I grew up here and every weekend of my childhood I spent playing around or eating street food in the campus.

The shoot was done late afternoon after the rain so the colours in the set are quite gloomy. I was planning to change my outfit from blue to white when we shot the grasslands theme but I couldn't find an area to change.

"Sunflowers"







"Grass"






"Trees"






Love,
Hanna

Instagram: @hannatantoco
E-mail: hannatantoco@gmail.com



RELATED POSTS

0 comments