Bejeweled

08:22 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , ,

Can you tell that I'm currently obsessed with embellished tops? They're such fun and easy tops to wear, plus you make use of one less styling ornament (necklace), since they're already bejeweled! For detail-oriented ladies like me, this should definitely be a wardrobe staple. It can be very feminine when you pair it with sleek pants and tight pencil skirts, or you can go rough by wearing a houndstooth skirt or even shorts like what I did here:



Top - H&M | Skirt - H&M| Shoes - Topshop | Watch - French Connection




Purchased my velvet Oxfords at a steal! S$15 during the Topshop sale



My go-to prints at the moment - houndstooth
 



Fall is the time to layer. Unfortunately for us tropical girls, we can only wish for a cooler breeze or a hint of rain for us to be able to show off our parka, boots and leather. But fret not. Sweaters in light material or knitwear are layer-friendly. Here's how I paired my embellished sweater:


I decided to put my oversized embellished top (H&M, RP S$24.90) over my crisp white shirt and wore a flirty trumpet skirt. Wore heels to make it more feminine and balance the "normcoreness" of the oversized shirt.



Embelished top - H&M | White Polo (underneath) - Uniqlo | Skirt - H&M| Shoes - Zara


It's all in the details
Love,
Hanna

Instagram: @hannatantoco
Email: hannatantoco@gmail.com


ANNOUNCEMENT! I'll be joining the Threeblindmice Flea on 27-28 September 2014 from 12 pm - 8pm. I'm booth no. B19. I'll be letting go of my lightly worn and brand new items (clothes, shoes and bags) for $5-$30. I guarantee you that 90% of the items will be sold at $5 only!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments