October Favorites

07:49 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category : , , , , , , , , , , , ,

October passed by too quickly and now we are down to the last 2 months! I am still praying for better days, and by better I mean cooler!
Here are my favorite October moments :)

The day I spent frolicking around Marina Bay area. My office used to be overlooking the bay and long working nights were more bearable with a cup of coffee in hand and this view. Now, these are rare and precious moments.


Dress  and necklace c/o The Sinful Whispers | Shoes - Charles and Keith

The Sunday I went to the old rail in Upper Bukit Timah. Vince and I woke up early one Sunday to catch the first ray of light in this must-visit-but-rarely-do area. After which, we enjoyed a simple but filling breakfast at the Rail Mall before we went back to the city. Since I just discovered that there is actually a straight bus from my house to this place, I would definitely be back!


Romper c/o Purpur | Shoes - Vince Camuto | Necklace - New Look


 
The Friday I had an early knock off at work and I decided to go as far as I can - So I went to JEM :)


Top - No brand | Skirt - c/o Purpur | Shoes - Charles and Keith | Necklace - Lovisa
 

By the way, Purpur is having a 15% off storewide for entire November when you purchase online and additional 5% off for members.


Love,
Hanna


Instagram: @hannatantoco
E-mail: hannatantoco@gmail.com

RELATED POSTS

0 comments