Everything from Japan!

00:05 Hanna Tantoco 0 Comments Category :

It's no secret - I love Japan! I visit the country at least once every year. I love everything from food, places, people, and shopping! 






Japan is known not only for their craving-worthy food but also for their high-quality and innovative products. So when Sample Store informed me that Everthingfrom.JP  a platform for customers outside of Japan to purchase Japanese made and traditional Japanese products is now available via SS, I quickly raised my hands to review their products. And since I love traveling, I was gifted travel accessories for my 3 week holiday in Bali.

Quality:
The products are traditional, handmade and made up of high-quality materials.
This is not something you can get from a discount Japanese store or from China.

Uniqueness:
Double sided earrings anyone? Yes it's very unique. Even the hooks for the earrings are unusual. I love earrings but it's the first time I see his kind of hook.

Usefulness:
The designs are really unique but at the same time wearable. There's no use in buying something special if you cannot wear it.









Like any of these items? Get them here.







Love,

Hanna

Instagram: @hannatoco
Blog: every18thofjune.blogpsot.sg



RELATED POSTS

0 comments